Wednesday 5 January 2011

YDELTUYT

Rings!

It seems everyone has gone mad for rings just now - the more the merrier too and all at once.

I have always been a bit mad for costume jewellery especially rings and have a multitude hidden away in numerous jewellery boxes. I never tire of adding to the collection.

2010 seen everyone go ballistic over the YSL arty ring. So too did I but decided against jumping on the same wagon and avoided buying it. I wanted something less popular, something that people would have to ask 'where did you get that from?'. Luckily I found some gems on my recent travels but also discovered a fabulous website where I could order a plethora of beauties online.

YDELTUYT is an independent jewellery retailer based in the Netherlands and is the creation of Simone Zuurveld.

I purchased these gorgeous rings from the website, they are real statement rings and made from beautiful materials. Simone at Ydeltuyt was also kind enough to include this cute tiger ring which is just adorable and looks great worn together with other rings.

Ydeltuyt stock not only rings but bracelets, earrings and even sunglasses and at super reasonable prices.

Of course, the rings have caught my eye most and there are so many more I want to order, especially some of the ornate looking skull rings.

Ydeltuyt ships internationally and the jewellery available rivals larger retailers and in my opinion offers something a little bit different and more unique.

Has anyone else discovered the wonders of Ydeltuyt yet?

x

6 comments:

  1. leuke post.

    could you please vote for me http://makeupbabble.blogspot.com/2010/12/time-to-vote-contest-entries.html ( zarifa ) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saskia, I'm a new follower, I've been reading your blog all afternoon! I love statement rings too and have picked up a few from ASOS and Dotty P's that I love. I will check these out too, that tiger ring is cute too! x

    http://thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacey, thanks for following! I love rings, in fact i love all jewellery - bit of a magpie - i just don't know when to stop lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these rings are beautiful!!
    ~Morgan
    http://livelaughspin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful rings, especially the one with turquoise. Thank you for spreading information where everyone can get such a gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so so so close to ordering some stuff from that site, it is all adorable. I love the ring with chain bracelet attached, that appeals. Gorgeous post.

    Carol x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete