Saturday 29 January 2011

Nails Inc ...the rest of the Diet Coke collection

The other day I blogged about leopard print nails using 2 of the diet coke/Nails Inc colours so I thought I would show you the other 2 colours available.

Here is Nails Inc Denim.  I was surprised at how much I liked this on my nails as I would usually only stick to a very dark navy or a baby blue on the nails.  This turned out to be a lovely but noticed after the first day some wear and tear to the tips of my nails.
 My favourite of the collection is Nails Inc Plum which does remind me of Chanel's Rouge Noir but slightly brighter.  This has so far been the longest wearing of the polishes with very little in the way of chipping or wear to the nail tips.

I'm off to pour myself a glass of diet coke now ;) 
x

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the top colour! It's such a lovely shade, I usually stick to navy too but will keep an eye out for this colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light navy shade! I'm always after them, but for some reason I never find good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both colours! Can't believe I've missed this offer!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim looks fab, i don't drink coke but might have to buy my OH some to get that shade! x

    ReplyDelete